More From Joseph Barbera
- "I cannot say who, precisely, came up with the idea of a Stone Age family."
- "Bill Hanna and I owe an awful lot to television, but we both got our start and built the first phase of our partnership in the movies."
- "My marriage had been impulsive. That marriage should have been short-lived instead of the 23 years it spanned."
More In Experience
- "Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."― Martin Heidegger
- "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers. It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of face within a comparatively short time, but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity."― Calvin Coolidge
- "Ordinary professionalism and 20 years’ experience can accomplish a lot, but it can’t access the hidden places."― Jeanette Winterson