More From Wade Boggs
- "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."
- "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results."
- "The owner of the New York Yankees, Mr. George Steinbrenner who I had the greatest respect for, I want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to win that special ring in 1996."
More In Attitude
- "At the time I perceived most religious men, particularly the pastors with all their talk about love, faith and relationship, as effeminate."― Luke Ford
- "That attitude toward women as objects may have worked for the late Sixties, but it doesn’t do so now."― John Schlesinger
- "I’m not a music lover in the sense that I look for something to have on. I’ve never had that attitude to music."― Harrison Birtwistle