More From Wade Boggs
- "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."
- "The owner of the New York Yankees, Mr. George Steinbrenner who I had the greatest respect for, I want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to win that special ring in 1996."
- "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results."
More In Attitude
- "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."― Brian Tracy
- "Patton was living in the Dark Ages. Soldiers were peasants to him. I didn’t like that attitude."― Bill Mauldin
- "Solidarity is an attitude of resistance, I suppose, or it should be."― Christopher Hitchens