More From Wade Boggs
- "The owner of the New York Yankees, Mr. George Steinbrenner who I had the greatest respect for, I want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to win that special ring in 1996."
- "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."
- "A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results."
More In Attitude
- "It’s not the style that motivates me, as much as an attitude of openness that I have when I go into a project."― Herbie Hancock
- "Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way."― Joel Osteen
- "The place of chess in the society is closely related to the attitude of young people towards our game."― Boris Spassky