More From Wade Boggs
- "Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but the attitude we bring to life."
- "The owner of the New York Yankees, Mr. George Steinbrenner who I had the greatest respect for, I want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to win that special ring in 1996."
- "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."
More In Attitude
- "I think it’s your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that’s a waste of a lovely life. ‘Oh… I’m 30, oh, I’m 40, oh, 50.’ Make the most of it."― Betty White
- "Skill is successfully walking a tightrope between the twin towers of New York’s World Trade Center. Intelligence is not trying."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one’s self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another."― Thomas Hughes