More From Wade Boggs
- "Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right."
- "The owner of the New York Yankees, Mr. George Steinbrenner who I had the greatest respect for, I want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to win that special ring in 1996."
- "Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but the attitude we bring to life."
More In Attitude
- "I don’t mean this in a stuck-up way, but I needed an attitude song."― Gwen Stefani
- "Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."― Albert Einstein
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."― Nicholas Sparks