More From W. Clement Stone
- "You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success – or are they holding you back?"
- "Be careful the environment you choose for it will shape you; be careful the friends you choose for you will become like them."
- "Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything."
More In Attitude
- "So long as you’ve got your friends about you, and a good positive attitude, you don’t really have to care what everyone else thinks."― Gail Porter
- "Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one’s self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another."― Thomas Hughes
- "The artist is not responsible to any one. His social role is asocial… his only responsibility consists in an attitude to the work he does."― Georg Baselitz