More From Betty White
- "I like bawdy humor. I love bawdy humor, but not dirty humor."
- "I kid around a lot, but pranks are not my best strength!"
- "My mother and dad were big animal lovers, too. I just don’t know how I would have lived without animals around me. I’m fascinated by them – both domestic pets and the wild community. They just are the most interesting things in the world to me, and it’s made such a difference in my lifetime."
More In Attitude
- "Whenever I’m having a bad day and have an attitude, I stay home. I keep it at home."― Michael Clarke Duncan
- "I think one of the things that language poets are very involved with is getting away from conventional ideas of beauty, because those ideas contain a certain attitude toward women, certain attitudes toward sex, certain attitudes toward race, etc."― Diane Wakoski
- "Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities."― Walter Scott