More From Voltaire
- "We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies – it is the first law of nature."
- "The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination."
- "In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money as possible from one class of citizens to give to another."
More In Experience
- "Being a father to my family and a husband is to me much more important than what I did in the business."― Tom Bosley
- "You cannot create experience. You must undergo it."― Albert Camus
- "I turned 24 in the middle of my first World Cup and it was quite an unbelievable experience. It’s really hard for words to do it justice."― Cobi Jones