More From Voltaire
- "Men hate the individual whom they call avaricious only because nothing can be gained from him."
- "The art of government is to make two-thirds of a nation pay all it possibly can pay for the benefit of the other third."
- "Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity."
More In Experience
- "I would love to work in America. I wouldn’t love to live there, but I’d love to experience working there."― Daniel Radcliffe
- "Whatever it is you want to do, take a job in that field. You will learn by experience and, slow and steady, you’ll get it done!"― Rachael Ray
- "It is brilliant going to the theatre and being forced to sit and listen and think about life. It can be almost a near-religious experience."― Emily Mortimer