More From Vince Gill
- "I’ve always been more drawn to being normal than being famous."
- "Yes, the companionship is amazing. You know, you can get that physical attraction that happens is great, but then there’s an awful lot of time and the rest of the day that you have to fill."
- "I had just lost my dad and I remembered all the songs we used to go and hear at concerts, and the records around the house and sometimes we’d play together."
More In Amazing
- "More and more couples are having this negotiation or discussion, but I’m still amazed at the number who aren’t and where the cultural norm sort of kicks in and they just assume that mom’s got to be the one who stays home, not dad."― James Levine
- "I loved hip-hop. The first stuff I heard was Public Enemy, and I couldn’t believe it. It was amazing, and I’ve always loved hip-hop."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "Shakespeare is all big themes, like the most amazing love, or the most scary war."― Anna Torv