More From Vince Gill
- "The funny thing is, people’s perceptions of what a song is about is usually wrong a majority of the time. But they’re still going to read what they want to into it."
- "Success is always temporary. When all is said and one, the only thing you’ll have left is your character."
- "The real beauty of it – key to my life was playing key chords on a banjo. For somebody else it may be a golf club that mom and dad put in their hands or a baseball or ballet lessons. Real gift to give to me and put it in writing."
More In Amazing
- "The thing is, I don’t believe in most of what’s done. The amount of financial and imaginative energy that’s put into mediocrity is just amazing which I find to be fundamentally offensive as a human being."― William Hurt
- "I’ll tell you, Quentin Tarantino really writes the most amazing dialogue."― Christopher Walken
- "Giving birth was the most amazing thing I’ve ever done. I’d been living in a Third World country, and I said, ‘I’m going to just squat behind a tree.’ I basically did that but in a chair in my living room. I didn’t want a sterile hospital room. I didn’t want doctors. I had a midwife."― Carolyn Murphy