More From Vince Gill
- "The real beauty of it – key to my life was playing key chords on a banjo. For somebody else it may be a golf club that mom and dad put in their hands or a baseball or ballet lessons. Real gift to give to me and put it in writing."
- "Success is always temporary. When all is said and one, the only thing you’ll have left is your character."
- "I had just lost my dad and I remembered all the songs we used to go and hear at concerts, and the records around the house and sometimes we’d play together."
More In Amazing
- "My optimism is not based primarily on the successful march of democracy in recent times but rather is based on the experience of having lived in a fear society and studied the mechanics of tyranny that sustain such a society."― Natan Sharansky
- "We don’t want the efficiency of the federal government and the compassion of the IRS to run our health care."― Todd Akin
- "I’m proud of the U.S.A. We’ve done some amazing things. To wear our flag in the Olympics is an honor."― Shaun White