More From Vin Diesel
- "I grew up in an artists’ community in New York, in a building that was government-subsidised for artists. No one made any money, but they made art for the sake of art."
- "My mother gave me this book called Feature Films at Used Car Prices by a guy named Rick Schmidt. I gotta credit the guy, cuz he gave me the most practical advice. It empowers you."
- "If it’s an amazing role, I’ll do anything."
More In Women
- "Women can go on marrying and pretending that their boyfriends and husbands are Mr. Darcy or some RomCom dream man. But where’s that going to get ’em? Besides divorce court?"― Dan Savage
- "Women get more unhappy the more they try to liberate themselves."― Brigitte Bardot
- "Women are always beautiful."― Ville Valo