More From Muqtada al Sadr
- "No one has the right to ignite a war and lead an occupation and armies to conquer people, invading them and make them suffer all kinds of torture, murder, expulsion, displacement, bombing and terrorism by different lethal prohibited weapons and then come and speak as the savior of the people or a defender of their rights."
- "I am a part of the political process whether the multinational forces are present or not. Politics is serving the people, not chairs and positions."
- "The U.S. will ignore the opinion of the Iraqi people and it will compose the new government according to its own desires."
More In Women
- "Girls are infinitely more complicated than boys and women more than men. And there’s no doubt about that. We just don’t like to think about it. Certainly the men don’t like to think about it."― Maurice Sendak
- "The truth is our country, our people, our liberties, and our way of life are under attack by radical Islamic terrorists who kill and destroy in the name of religion."― Saxby Chambliss
- "I’ve exercised with women so thin that buzzards followed them to their cars."― Erma Bombeck