More From Vidal Sassoon
- "I’ll never forget one morning I walked in and I had a hell of a bruise – it had been a difficult night the night before – and a client said to me, ‘Good God, Vidal, what happened to your face?’ And I said, ‘Oh, nothing, madam, I just fell over a hairpin.’"
- "I was all about my thoughts, my work, my inspiration. I was always in hair."
- "Hairdressers are a wonderful breed. You work one-on-one with another human being and the object is to make them feel so much better and to look at themselves with a twinkle in their eye."
More In Education
- "I did get a very fine education, and not just in science. It took some pressure on the part of my elders to convince me that I really should take an interest in humanities."― Joshua Lederberg
- "I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship."― Aeschylus
- "Never doubt that you can change history. You already have."― Marge Piercy