More From Vidal Sassoon
- "For nine years I worked to change what was hairdressing then into a geometric art form with color, perm without setting which had never been done before."
- "I got a telegraph from my mother who said that my step-father had had a heart attack, come home and earn a living. So I went back to England and the only thing I knew to earn any cash was through hairdressing."
- "Hairdressers are a wonderful breed. You work one-on-one with another human being and the object is to make them feel so much better and to look at themselves with a twinkle in their eye."
More In Education
- "An arts education helps build academic skills and increase academic performance, while also providing alternative opportunities to reward the skills of children who learn differently."― Gavin Newsom
- "I loved education, and, yes, I did want to go on learning."― Arthur Hailey
- "We are volcanoes. When we women offer our experience as our truth, as human truth, all the maps change. There are new mountains."― Ursula K. Le Guin