More From Vidal Sassoon
- "For nine years I worked to change what was hairdressing then into a geometric art form with color, perm without setting which had never been done before."
- "I got a telegraph from my mother who said that my step-father had had a heart attack, come home and earn a living. So I went back to England and the only thing I knew to earn any cash was through hairdressing."
- "It was my mother’s idea. Her feeling was that I didn’t have the intelligence to pick a trade myself."
More In Education
- "Civic education and civic responsibility should be taught in elementary school."― Donna Brazile
- "I do not want to speak about overpopulation or birth control, but I think education is the way to give new impetus to the poverty question."― Harri Holkeri
- "When the state or federal government control the education of all of our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens."― Michael Badnarik