More From Tony Robbins
- "Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment."
- "For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent."
- "Success comes from taking the initiative and following up… persisting… eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?"
More In Life
- "The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up."― John C. Maxwell
- "I never viewed money as being ‘my money’ I always saw it as ‘the money.’ It’s a resource. If it pools up around me then it needs to be flushed back out into the system."― Louis C. K.
- "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough."― Meister Eckhart