More From Tony Robbins
- "To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others."
- "Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!"
- "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible."
More In Life
- "Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."― Berthold Auerbach
- "Looking back, my life seems like one long obstacle race, with me as the chief obstacle."― Jack Paar
- "Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies."― Erich Fromm