More From Tony Robbins
- "The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you."
- "For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent."
- "Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant."
More In Life
- "There is no wealth but life."― John Ruskin
- "To live in this world, you must be able to do three things: to love what is mortal; to hold it against your bones knowing your own life depends on it; and, when the time comes to let it go, to let it go."― Mary Oliver
- "I should have no objection to go over the same life from its beginning to the end: requesting only the advantage authors have, of correcting in a second edition the faults of the first."― Benjamin Franklin