More From Tony Robbins
- "In life you need either inspiration or desperation."
- "The truth is that we can learn to condition our minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will instantly change our behaviors."
- "Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant."
More In Life
- "Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use."― Charles M. Schulz
- "It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others."― Sydney J. Harris
- "If you stop struggling, then you stop life."― Huey Newton