More From Tony Robbins
- "My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain – and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain."
- "The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment."
- "One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular."
More In Change
- "If you continually write and read yourself as a fiction, you can change what’s crushing you."― Jeanette Winterson
- "When you have a tough loss, go through it and agonize. I had one loss that I still want to change, but at the same time I realize it is an important part of who I am."― Andrew Shue
- "It’s just that fun atmosphere, working on the car, being with the guys. This is exactly what I needed."― Kurt Busch