More From Tommy Lee Jones
- "I don’t direct movies for a living."
- "I have worked on very good movies that have been buried, and I’ve worked on some resounding mediocrities that have been paraded through the marketplace like they were masterpieces."
- "If you want to know about my politics, the only way to do that is to look at my work."
More In Famous
- "I think it’s real easy to be famous these days; it’s not real easy to sustain success."― Jerry Jeff Walker
- "I became famous, I think, really because of the interpretation of other people’s songs, way back when, and that’s what I enjoy the most. And I’m a lazy bugger."― Rod Stewart
- "In New York, after that famous home run, they expected me to be up there every year. That homer raised me to a high level, with the top guys in the game."― Bobby Thomson