More From Tommy Lee Jones
- "I don’t think I would describe my sense of humor. Doesn’t sound like the kind of thing I’d do."
- "The tactic of leading people into… a war that doesn’t make any sense by telling them they are under attack, and if they raise any objection they’re unpatriotic, is a very old tactic. And it doesn’t intimidate me."
- "I want to make movies about my country from my point of view."
More In Happiness
- "Such happiness as life is capable of comes from the full participation of all our powers in the endeavor to wrest from each changing situations of experience its own full and unique meaning."― John Dewey
- "Oh, I adored Mickey Mouse when I was a child. He was the emblem of happiness and funniness. You went to the movies then, you saw two movies and a short. When Mickey Mouse came on the screen and there was his big head, my sister said she had to hold onto me. I went berserk."― Maurice Sendak
- "Happiness in the present is only shattered by comparison with the past."― Douglas Horton