More From Tom Tancredo
- "Amnesty is a terrible policy, and it’s terrible politics. It’s a terrible policy because you are rewarding people for breaking the law."
- "I believe that what we are fighting here is not just a small group of people who have hijacked a religion, but it is a civilization bent on destroying ours."
- "The Republican Party looks at massive immigration, legal and illegal, as a source of cheap labor, satisfying a very important constituency."
More In Education
- "Academic qualifications are important and so is financial education. They’re both important and schools are forgetting one of them."― Robert Kiyosaki
- "I am convinced that your Mayor must take the leadership role in education too."― Alan Autry
- "Unfortunately, the elimination of incentives such as parole, good time credits and funding for college courses, means that fewer inmates participate in and excel in literacy, education, treatment and other development programs."― Bobby Scott