More From Tom Tancredo
- "Amnesty is a terrible policy, and it’s terrible politics. It’s a terrible policy because you are rewarding people for breaking the law."
- "I believe that what we are fighting here is not just a small group of people who have hijacked a religion, but it is a civilization bent on destroying ours."
- "They view massive immigration as a massive infusion of potential voters for the Democratic Party, and therefore will do nothing, absolutely nothing to stop that flow of legal or illegal entrance into the country."
More In Business
- "My objection to Liberalism is this that it is the introduction into the practical business of life of the highest kind namely, politics of philosophical ideas instead of political principles."― Benjamin Disraeli
- "I was made to believe there was a plan in place for ending Donald’s previous marriage. I pulled away because I wanted to allow him the time to deal with his wife."― Marla Maples
- "I think there are a lot of technocrats in the business who would much rather work with just wheels and gears and machinery. Those things interest them more than humanity and I wish them the best of luck."― Ron Perlman