More From Ted Allen
- "I think what I do differently from a lot of TV chefs is that I break down barriers and make fine food more accessible to the regular person, who might be intimidated. I try hard, particularly with wine, to make it not intimidating. It’s sort of a teaching job."
- "I went in saying I wanted to be the food guy."
- "You know the great irony is that people think you have to have money to enjoy fine food, which is a shame."
More In Amazing
- "To win one Moonman is amazing, to win two is incredible."― Harry Styles
- "I know some of my parents’ friends think ‘Little Britain’ is in incredibly poor taste. But swimming the Channel? You can’t really say anything negative about that, can you? There’s nothing better than making your parents happy. The glee on my father’s face that day was amazing."― David Walliams
- "Despite the amazing diversity we’re blessed with in this country, schools are still in large part segregated because of economic disparity. Sports are one of the few areas where kids are really given the opportunity to interact with those of different races and religions."― Steve Kerr