More From Ted Allen
- "I think what I do differently from a lot of TV chefs is that I break down barriers and make fine food more accessible to the regular person, who might be intimidated. I try hard, particularly with wine, to make it not intimidating. It’s sort of a teaching job."
- "I’ve always hoped ‘Chopped’ would telegraph our enormous affection and love and admiration for chefs and food, but at the same time, we are inflicting extraordinary cruelty on them."
- "I went in saying I wanted to be the food guy."
More In Amazing
- "Studies show that children of divorced parents can have outcomes as positive as those coming from intact homes, provided the father remains financially supportive and active in his children’s lives."― Larry Elder
- "The people I’ve been exposed to have been people of amazing integrity."― Amy Grant
- "It’s amazing what ordinary people can do if they set out without preconceived notions."― Ben Stein