More From Ted Allen
- "To me, the kitchen is a place of adventure and entirely fun, not drudgery. I can’t think of anything better to do with family and friends than to be together to create something."
- "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a form of service journalism. To be successful, I think it has to be a combination of a good story, it has to be funny, and it also needs to be packed with useful information."
- "I’m a home cook and love to read about food, but I’m not trained as a chef. I’m just really into cooking and passionate about it."
More In Amazing
- "There does not seem to be that collegiality I referred to, there seems to be much more of a them versus us attitude, rather than we all have a role to play in this process so let’s get on with it."― Len G. Murray
- "It’s amazing. I can’t believe how brilliant the whole thing is – my daughter, Georgia, is just wonderful."― Edward Hall
- "The real war is not between the West and the East. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people."― Marjane Satrapi