More From Stanislav Grof
- "The knowledge of the realm of death makes it possible for the shaman to move freely back and forth and mediate these journeys for other people."
- "Dying people in pre-industrial cultures typically died in the context of an extended family, clan, or tribe."
- "The elimination of the fear of death transforms the individual’s way of being in the world."
More In Relationship
- "Never tell the truth to people who are nor worthy of it."― Mark Twain
- "There are lots of different ways for women to be a mom in this culture."― Kate Walsh
- "You know, we’re not on stage, we’re not doing a play, so we don’t have a relationship with the audience but going through that process and also just hearing how much people love the film, you feel like you do have a relationship with the audience."― Virginia Madsen