More From Stanislav Grof
- "In the kind of world we have today, transformation of humanity might well be our only real hope for survival."
- "If consciousness can function independently of the body during one’s lifetime, it could be able to do the same after death."
- "Consciousness after death demonstrates the possibility of consciousness operating independently of the body."
More In Relationship
- "One of the beauties of ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’ is the very delicate and strange relationship between the two main characters."― Stellan Skarsgard
- "What surprises me most about God is that the creator of the universe should want a relationship with me."― Rick Warren
- "My character Lena is somebody who responds to people in a very simple way. I didn’t have to take myself off to a darkened room to concentrate, I just had to try and be open. It’s an interesting, subtle relationship."― Emily Watson