More From Stanislav Grof
- "In the kind of world we have today, transformation of humanity might well be our only real hope for survival."
- "Research challenges the materialistic understanding of death, according to which biological death represents the final end of existence and of all conscious activity."
- "Dying people in pre-industrial cultures typically died in the context of an extended family, clan, or tribe."
More In Relationship
- "I was in a relationship with a girl I loved for three years. Where do you go after three years? Then you’ve got to start thinking about other things, and I’m too young to think about those things."― Shia LaBeouf
- "Well I don’t know because I don’t have a real relationship with the industry."― Danny Glover
- "The relationship of black Americans to Obama is sociologically riveting."― Andrew Sullivan