More From Alexa Vega
- "My mom sent me to regular high school because she wanted me to have that experience and not say that I missed out, but I didn’t like it at all. I’m more comfortable in the world that I’m in, I grew up in it so when I get around normal kids in regular high school I don’t know what to do. I feel more secure in an adult environment."
- "I consider my mom and all my sisters my friends."
More In Relationship
- "When a mother quarrels with a daughter, she has a double dose of unhappiness hers from the conflict, and empathy with her daughter’s from the conflict with her. Throughout her life a mother retains this special need to maintain a good relationship with her daughter."― Terri Apter
- "A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love."― Saint Basil
- "I think that to a very great extent we are partners with the divine in this enterprise called history. That is an ongoing relationship, and there is absolutely no guarantee that things will automatically work out to our best advantage."― Chaim Potok