More From Sigmund Freud
- "Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness."
- "If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it."
- "What we call happiness in the strictest sense comes from the (preferably sudden) satisfaction of needs which have been dammed up to a high degree."
More In Dreams
- "Stop being conned by the old mantra that says, ‘Leaders are cool, managers are dweebs.’ Instead, follow the Peters Principle: Leaders are cool. Managers are cool too!"― Tom Peters
- "The Columbia is lost, but the dreams that inspired its crew remain with us."― Dick Cheney
- "Music is more emotional than prose, more revolutionary than poetry. I’m not saying I’ve got the answers, just a of questions that I don’t hear other artists asking."― Malcolm Wilson