More From Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night’s repose."
- "Lives of great men all remind us, we can make our lives sublime, and, departing, leave behind us, footprints on the sands of time."
- "Ships that pass in the night, and speak each other in passing, only a signal shown, and a distant voice in the darkness; So on the ocean of life, we pass and speak one another, only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence."
More In Dreams
- "I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives."― Henry Reed
- "Google is a global Rorschach test. We see in it what we want to see. Google has built an infrastructure that makes a lot of dreams closer to reality."― John Battelle
- "In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life."― Hugh Hefner