More From Shigeru Miyamoto
- "I don’t really think of things in terms of legacy or where I stand in the history of Nintendo or anything like that."
- "Japanese people have a funny habit of abbreviating names."
- "Japan actually is an aging population, and so as the population has aged, they have had a lot more problems with health."
More In Home
- "Children who cling to parents or who don’t want to leave home are stunted in their emotional, psychological growth."― Dirk Benedict
- "Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home."― Phyllis Diller
- "To be honest, I find going out pretty scary and intimidating. Got all those people checking you out, with only one purpose: hooking up. I’m quite the dork, I’d rather sit home and play Scrabble. But that doesn’t get you a girl, does it?"― Wentworth Miller