More From Shia LaBeouf
- "I’m not a strikingly handsome guy, but I’m in movies."
- "Well, there’s different shades of Hollywood, sure. I mean, I’m working in this business but I’m not Hollywood."
- "Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing."
More In Cool
- "I used to wear a lot of red lipstick, and when I got a pimple, I’d cover it up with eyeliner to turn it into a beauty mark."― Selma Blair
- "For years I have been going to the South of France to cool out."― Suzanne Somers
- "Racism is taught in the home. We agree on that? Well, it’s very hard to teach racism to a teenager who’s listening to rap music and who idolizes, say, Snoop Dogg. It’s hard to say, ‘That guy is less than you.’ The kid is like, ‘I like that guy, he’s cool. How is he less than me?"― Jay-Z