More From Shia LaBeouf
- "My mom is the backbone not just of my family but of many families."
- "If I have enough money to eat I’m good."
- "I didn’t know my dad for a long time. My dad was on drugs and my dad was at the VA Hospital, my dad was off in his own world selling drugs or using them or there would be crack heads in the house or whatever it would be."
More In Cool
- "As far as thinking about death and murder and various ways of killing people and how people die… I probably have the most twisted mind in Slayer."― Tom Araya
- "Am I really cool? You’re telling me I’m cool? Well, that’s good to hear."― Paul Giamatti
- "I mean the cool thing about the movies is that you get to try on these different personalities and different styles."― Edward Burns