More From Dominic Monaghan
- "I’ve always traveled, as a kid my parents moved me around, a different place in Germany every four years. But I got the travel bug when I was a kid, living in different countries."
- "I think if you’re an actor, then you can work on stage – but if you’ve never done it before, you’re going to have picked up a few things that you’re going to need to change when you’re working on stage."
- "I’ve worked on films where the budgets are almost limitless and you’re in trailers that are bigger than a hotel room. You’re taken care of and the food is amazing, the quality of the job is amazing and then you work on smaller things but it never dictates my happiness or my willingness to go to work."
More In Cool
- "If a relationship is founded on love it doesn’t end."― Rosanne Cash
- "There’s been a lot of really cool stuff that’s happened to me throughout my career, and I remember everything, but I don’t think I savored every moment of it like I should have or like I do now."― Joe Nichols
- "It’s cool when fans spend so much time making things for me. It means a lot."― Justin Bieber