More From Samuel Adams
- "The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks."
- "Both expectations and memories are more than mere images founded on previous experience."
- "Psychology is the science of the act of experiencing, and deals with the whole system of such acts as they make up mental life."
More In Best
- "Grow old with me! The best is yet to be."― Robert Browning
- "All I try to do is create an atmosphere that seems comfortable enough, that it removes tension and everyone feels free. If they feel free then behaviour happens, small moments happen and that’s what ultimately works the best for me."― Barry Levinson
- "We should often blush for our very best actions, if the world did but see all the motives upon which they were done."― Francois de La Rochefoucauld