More From Samuel Adams
- "He who is void of virtuous attachments in private life is, or very soon will be, void of all regard for his country. There is seldom an instance of a man guilty of betraying his country, who had not before lost the feeling of moral obligations in his private connections."
- "It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
- "Both expectations and memories are more than mere images founded on previous experience."
More In Best
- "Part of what I enjoy about the theatre and acting is that sense of history."― Liev Schreiber
- "Blondes make the best victims. They’re like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints."― Alfred Hitchcock
- "If anything I try to write something that would be more difficult to film. I tend to see film as competition and would like instead to do what books do best."― Chuck Palahniuk