More From Samuel Adams
- "The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on Earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule."
- "Psychology is the science of the act of experiencing, and deals with the whole system of such acts as they make up mental life."
- "Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can."
More In Freedom
- "In the free/libre software movement, we develop software that respects users’ freedom, so we and you can escape from software that doesn’t."― Richard Stallman
- "Freedom comes only to those who no longer ask of life that it shall yield them any of those personal goods that are subject to the mutations of time."― Bertrand Russell
- "In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."― Henri Frederic Amiel