More From Salvatore J. Cordileone
- "We believe that marriage, by its very definition, can exist only between a man and a woman. Moreover, study after study – not to mention common sense – show that children fare better in life when raised in a home with a loving father and mother in a stable, committed relationship."
- "The ingestion of brain-altering chemicals – legal or illegal – cannot be categorized as good stewardship of our earthly lives."
- "In places where marriage’s core meaning has been altered through legal action, officials are beginning to target for punishment those believers and churches that refuse to adapt."
More In Women
- "I believe women still face a glass ceiling that must be shattered."― Andrew Cuomo
- "Kindness in women, not their beauteous looks, shall win my love."― Washington Irving
- "The primary job for women in Hollywood is still super-attractive actress. That is the most high-profile women’s job in Hollywood."― Diablo Cody