More From Salvatore J. Cordileone
- "I want to focus on the importance of supporting marriage. I always speak about the need to respect everyone’s human dignity – regardless of their sexual orientation. I think strengthening marriage is something that benefits everyone."
- "In places where marriage’s core meaning has been altered through legal action, officials are beginning to target for punishment those believers and churches that refuse to adapt."
- "We believe that marriage, by its very definition, can exist only between a man and a woman. Moreover, study after study – not to mention common sense – show that children fare better in life when raised in a home with a loving father and mother in a stable, committed relationship."
More In Women
- "Women love always: when earth slips from them, they take refuge in heaven."― George Sand
- "Once brave politicians and others explain the war on drugs’ true cost, the American people will scream for a cease-fire. Bring the troops home, people will urge. Treat drugs as a health problem, not as a matter for the criminal justice system."― Larry Elder
- "Imagine, a September 11 with weapons of mass destruction. It’s not 3,000. It’s tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children."― Donald Rumsfeld