More From Salma Hayek
- "I’ll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer. I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age."
- "I have never denied my background or my culture. I have taught my child to embrace her Mexican heritage, to love my first language, Spanish, to learn about Mexican history, music, folk art, food, and even the Mexican candy I grew up with."
- "I think it’s nice for women to try to be sexy for their man."
More In Attitude
- "I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible."― Jack Dee
- "I always had the attitude that I wanted to throw a no-hitter every game."― Dennis Eckersley
- "It remains to consider what attitude thoughtful men and Christian believers should take respecting them, and how they stand related to beliefs of another order."― Asa Gray