More From Salma Hayek
- "I’ll tell you, there is nothing better in life than being a late bloomer. I believe that success can happen at any time and at any age."
- "No woman has to be a victim of physical abuse. Women have to feel like they are not alone."
- "And I highly recommend for all the women in the world, even if they’re 71, you can never take for granted that he loves you. It’s always good to flirt with him. It’s a great sport."
More In Attitude
- "The artist is not responsible to any one. His social role is asocial… his only responsibility consists in an attitude to the work he does."― Georg Baselitz
- "It’s tricky. I’ve never been standing at the top of the tree with tons of money thrown at me. I’ve never really had a profile. So in a way I have this ‘nothing to lose’ attitude."― Joel Edgerton
- "I have a great wife and it’s very easy to be romantic because it makes her happy and then my life is so much better when she’s happy."― Nicholas Sparks