More From Loretta Young
- "In common with many others in the varied branches of our profession, my academic education is subnormal."
- "In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that’s what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true."
- "I can’t imagine dating a boy, meeting him only outside the home. What’s a home and family for if it’s not the center of one’s life?"
More In Attitude
- "Looking in the mirror to check if my tie is straight is a waste of my time. I only look in the mirror once a day, and that’s in the morning when I shave."― Lennart Meri
- "My agent says that I’m a ‘repeat business guy.’ If you hire me to come do a movie, I’ll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I’m here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often."― Dean Cain
- "Unfortunately, the attitude of many towards the press, humanitarians included and especially government workers, is often one of suspicion, if not outright fear."― Alvin Adams