More From Ryan Gosling
- "Freedom is such a gift."
- "I think we’re very complicated and we’re capable of all kinds of things, and movies don’t reflect that."
- "I think about death a lot, like I think we all do. I don’t think of suicide as an option, but as fun. It’s an interesting idea that you can control how you go. It’s this thing that’s looming, and you can control it."
More In Courage
- "Leaders come in many forms, with many styles and diverse qualities. There are quiet leaders and leaders one can hear in the next county. Some find strength in eloquence, some in judgment, some in courage."― John W. Gardner
- "Religion in its humility restores man to his only dignity, the courage to live by grace."― George Santayana
- "To wear your heart on your sleeve isn’t a very good plan; you should wear it inside, where it functions best."― Margaret Thatcher