More From Ryan Gosling
- "I think we’re very complicated and we’re capable of all kinds of things, and movies don’t reflect that."
- "I think about death a lot, like I think we all do. I don’t think of suicide as an option, but as fun. It’s an interesting idea that you can control how you go. It’s this thing that’s looming, and you can control it."
- "If the character is true, the movie will fall into place. Or at least that’s what you hope."
More In Courage
- "Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you are scared."― Eddie Rickenbacker
- "Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. It’s unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done."― John Keegan
- "Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul."― Michel de Montaigne