More From Ryan Gosling
- "I think we’re very complicated and we’re capable of all kinds of things, and movies don’t reflect that."
- "I think about death a lot, like I think we all do. I don’t think of suicide as an option, but as fun. It’s an interesting idea that you can control how you go. It’s this thing that’s looming, and you can control it."
- "For now, I’m just going to keep doing the work and hope I don’t get fired. If people want to put me up on their walls, I’ll love it."
More In Courage
- "I have a hat. It is graceful and feminine and give me a certain dignity, as if I were attending a state funeral or something. Someday I may get up enough courage to wear it, instead of carrying it."― Erma Bombeck
- "We need to find the courage to say no to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity."― Barbara de Angelis
- "I always disliked dogs, those protectors of cowards who lack the courage to fight an assailant themselves."― August Strindberg