More From Ron Livingston
- "If I’m in something funny, I like to try and find some kind of serious line in it that people can relate to."
- "It can be liberating to get fired because you realize the world doesn’t end. There’s other ways to make money, better jobs."
- "My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I’m extremely proud of her."
More In Cool
- "I’m not going chic, I swear. The geek endures. But, I mean, a snazzy cool suit looks good."― Jon Heder
- "I get letters from kids, teenagers and young girls who just want to be Mac. I’ve had quite a few people actually say that they’re going to become a Marine or a JAG lawyer because of me… the character. I think that’s pretty cool!"― Catherine Bell
- "We’re gonna try and bring on all the different aspects of horror movie making and bring on guests and show all these old ’50’s B movies. Not the real corny ones, the real cool ones."― Jerry Only