More From Ron Livingston
- "It can be liberating to get fired because you realize the world doesn’t end. There’s other ways to make money, better jobs."
- "If I’m in something funny, I like to try and find some kind of serious line in it that people can relate to."
- "My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I’m extremely proud of her."
More In Cool
- "We tried to have diplomas without learning, we tried to have jobs without work, we tried to have houses without savings, we tried to have government without responsibility."― Newt Gingrich
- "Like I said about Freaked, people tend to find these films, and I think that in the end the cool thing about a movie is that it can be sort of burnt temporarily, but then it’s burnt into the fabric of your culture."― Alex Winter
- "You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed – you’re not gonna succeed all the time, and I know that."― LeBron James