More From Ron Livingston
- "It’s kinda cool seeing people having real fights with people they really know."
- "My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I’m extremely proud of her."
- "If I’m in something funny, I like to try and find some kind of serious line in it that people can relate to."
More In Money
- "Gambling with cards or dice or stocks is all one thing. It’s getting money without giving an equivalent for it."― Henry Ward Beecher
- "I don’t care half so much about making money as I do about making my point, and coming out ahead."― Cornelius Vanderbilt
- "Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, ‘Another romantic comedy?’ You see her in something like ‘Walk the Line’ and think, ‘God, you’re so great!’ And then you think, ‘Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?’ But of course, it’s for money and status."― Gwyneth Paltrow