More From Robert Rauschenberg
- "There was a whole language that I could never make function for myself in relationship to painting and that was attitudes like tortured, struggle, pain."
- "So that ideas of sort of relaxed symmetry have been something for years that I have been concerned with because I think that symmetry is a neutral shape as opposed to a form of design."
- "You begin with the possibilities of the material."
More In Car
- "A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up."― Florence Griffith Joyner
- "Even back then, I exuded self-confidence, and that drives women crazy."― Larry David
- "Police departments no longer have to pay overtime or divert resources from other projects to find out where an individual goes – all they have to do is place a tracking device on someone’s car or ask a cell phone company for that individual’s location history and the technology does the work for them."― Ron Wyden