More From Robert Rauschenberg
- "So that ideas of sort of relaxed symmetry have been something for years that I have been concerned with because I think that symmetry is a neutral shape as opposed to a form of design."
- "You begin with the possibilities of the material."
- "There was a whole language that I could never make function for myself in relationship to painting and that was attitudes like tortured, struggle, pain."
More In Car
- "Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."― Dave Barry
- "I used to look like a deer in headlights on the red carpet. You step out of the car and it’s bedlam. Everyone’s got crazy eyes."― Emily Blunt
- "When I’m in town on Sundays, I sometimes go down to the Central Bar in the East Village to watch English football. But my natural inclination now is to get in the car with my wife and kids and get out of town."― Joe Scarborough