More From Robert Rauschenberg
- "So that ideas of sort of relaxed symmetry have been something for years that I have been concerned with because I think that symmetry is a neutral shape as opposed to a form of design."
- "You begin with the possibilities of the material."
- "I did a twenty foot print and John Cage is involved in that because he was the only person I knew in New York who had a car and who would be willing to do this."
More In Relationship
- "I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."― Valentino Rossi
- "First of all, returning from motherhood, I was looking for something lighter, and I wasn’t as much attracted to Kate as I was to the relationship between the two people."― Tea Leoni
- "There is a direct line relationship between what happened in Afghanistan in the work up to 11 September 2001 and what we’re doing in Afghanistan today."― John R. Allen