More From Robert Lanza
- "Modern science cannot explain why the laws of physics are exactly balanced for animal life to exist."
- "We have failed to protect science against speculative extensions of nature, continuing to assign physical and mathematical properties to hypothetical entities beyond what is observable in nature."
- "Today’s preoccupation with physical theories of everything takes a wrong turn from the purpose of science – to question all things relentlessly. Modern physics has become like Swift’s kingdom of Laputa, flying absurdly on an island above the earth and indifferent to what is beneath."
More In Experience
- "Music commands how we feel, dictates what we experience in our feelings."― Sheryl Crow
- "Even if the hopes you started out with are dashed, hope has to be maintained."― Seamus Heaney
- "If one area I felt it was a tough election was I couldn’t see my young son and I couldn’t see my wife a lot, but apart from that for her also it was an experience."― Imran Khan