More From Robert Lanza
- "Today’s preoccupation with physical theories of everything takes a wrong turn from the purpose of science – to question all things relentlessly. Modern physics has become like Swift’s kingdom of Laputa, flying absurdly on an island above the earth and indifferent to what is beneath."
- "Modern science cannot explain why the laws of physics are exactly balanced for animal life to exist."
- "I think it’s science and physics are just starting to learn from all these experiments. These experiments have been carried out hundreds and hundreds of times in all sorts of ways that no physicist really questions the end point. I think that these experiments are very clearly telling us that consciousness is limitless and the ultimate reality."
More In Experience
- "Reason, observation, and experience; the holy trinity of science."― Robert Green Ingersoll
- "There are many reasons why Mitt Romney should not become president, but perhaps the most important of all is the narrowness of his experience, perspective and vision."― Charles Schumer
- "Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment."― Fred Brooks