More From Felicity Jones
- "I guess I’m a bit of a romantic."
- "I think that when something happens when you’re growing up, like a death or divorce, it does open the world slightly because things aren’t as straightforward."
- "It’s nice to have some continuity you can come back to. I feel that in coming home, coming back to London."
More In Experience
- "Take time to gather up the past so that you will be able to draw from your experience and invest them in the future."― Jim Rohn
- "Be able to back up a car for a considerable distance in a straight line and back out of a driveway."― Marilyn vos Savant
- "Acting is a question of absorbing other people’s personalities and adding some of your own experience."― Jean-Paul Sartre