More From Rachel McAdams
- "I use filming as an excuse to take classes. I got my certification in sailing for ‘Wedding Crashers,’ and now I can handle a 26-foot boat. I played a seamstress once, so I took sewing classes. I love dipping into these other lives."
- "I confess I am a romantic. I love romance, and I think it’s really fun and delicious and some of my favorite films are love stories. I think that you just get a chance to fall in love with the characters so much and you get to explore their lives so deeply."
- "I think one thing that kids who grow up on farms really have going for them is they have exposure to death and birth in a totally different way. I think it takes away a little bit of the mystery and a little bit of the fear, and I do wish I had that. And I wish I was able to grow my own food."
More In Movies
- "My mother did movies from the New Wave, but I was quite shocked I didn’t know much about that period. Bernado showed us film of the demonstrations of the time."― Eva Green
- "When I started doing movies, every crew member was older than me."― Elizabeth Hurley
- "I was always raised on cowboy films, and then when I could start making choices about the movies I wanted to watch I found myself wanting to watch gangster films which were slightly more sophisticated than the baseline stuff that was in westerns."― Shia LaBeouf