More From Rachel McAdams
- "My mother never put an emphasis on looks. She let us grow up on our own time line. She never forced any beauty regimen into my world."
- "I’m not an amazing cook. But I can follow a recipe!"
- "I’m a hopeless romantic and I believe that you can find love in many different places and be very conflicted. I’ve discovered as I’ve grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you’re a kid. It isn’t just a straightforward fairytale."
More In Funny
- "If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner."― Tallulah Bankhead
- "It was really cool to work with Dakota Fanning. I’ve watched her grow up and I’ve always loved her films, loved her. It was amazing working with someone who was American as well, because obviously it’s going to be a different energy straightaway. We got on really well; she’s so professional and hardworking."― Kaya Scodelario
- "By all means let’s be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."― Richard Dawkins