More From Paul Simon
- "My life so common it disappears and sometimes even music cannot substitute for tears."
- "Having a track record to live up to and the history of successes had become a hindrance. It becomes harder to break out of what people expect you to do."
- "If you can get humor and seriousness at the same time, you’ve created a special little thing, and that’s what I’m looking for, because if you get pompous, you lose everything."
More In Hope
- "You just hope that you will get the opportunity to do what you love and pay your bills, and that is being a success as an actor."― Debra Messing
- "I am so anti-people’s opinions when I’m making a record, but when it’s finished and I put it out there, I hope somebody likes it."― Gary Allan
- "I hope to be an actor and never retire."― Dominic Monaghan