More From Paul Simon
- "Having a track record to live up to and the history of successes had become a hindrance. It becomes harder to break out of what people expect you to do."
- "Without Arthur’s voice, I never would have enjoyed that success."
- "I would be willing to do almost anything to make Art happy. I care about our friendship. The only thing I won’t do is change the essence of my work."
More In Death
- "No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow."― Euripides
- "So here is one of my theories on happiness: we cannot know if we have lived a truly happy life until the very end. This view of life and death was reinforced by my close witnessing of the buildup to the death of Philip Gould. Philip was without doubt my closest friend in politics. When he died, I felt like I had lost a limb."― Alastair Campbell
- "I’ll keep peace at all cost, even if I choke to death on my tongue."― Paula Deen