More From Novak Djokovic
- "I don’t think there has been enough communication between the players and the tournaments. In one sense it’s just as much the players’ fault. Players talk between each other and in the locker room about things that can be improved and then when the time comes to talk and really do something about it they stop."
- "I’m happy, my family’s happy, everything is going well."
- "Well, I do feel that I carry the responsibility of representing my country wherever I am, and this responsibility came with the success that I had in last couple of years, not just myself but the whole group of tennis players that comes from Serbia. And athletes in general are, in this moment, the biggest ambassadors that our country has."
More In Family
- "The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it’s an example of freedom from religion."― Tom Wolfe
- "We say keep your change, we’ll keep our God, our guns, our constitution."― Sarah Palin
- "It’s very strange that most people don’t care if their knowledge of their family history only goes back three generations."― Doug Coupland