More From Novak Djokovic
- "It’s always easier if you have the support of your family, if you’re not alone. I came from a country that has been through a lot of troubles in the last 20 to 30 years, but we have been through them together."
- "It’s interesting that I had such a close relationship with my grandfather. Because your parents always judge you: they say, ‘You shouldn’t do this, you shouldn’t do that.’ But with your grandparents you have a feeling that you can say anything or you can do anything, and they will support you. That’s why you have this kind of connection."
- "Not everybody can like what I do, and if you feel that somebody is coming up closer to you and starting the rivalry and everything, you maybe change your position to him."
More In Family
- "My father was the center of the family, and everyone tried to please him."― Ang Lee
- "But I am Armenian and I understand what it is to lose a country and lose a family and have massacres and genocides and everything against my people."― Andrea Martin
- "I was lucky. My family is wonderful. And it’s funny, because most of my best friends come from very large families. So it always felt as if I had lots of siblings, though in the end I had to leave them and go home. I kind of got the best of both worlds as a kid."― Sophia Bush