More From Novak Djokovic
- "It’s interesting that I had such a close relationship with my grandfather. Because your parents always judge you: they say, ‘You shouldn’t do this, you shouldn’t do that.’ But with your grandparents you have a feeling that you can say anything or you can do anything, and they will support you. That’s why you have this kind of connection."
- "I don’t think there has been enough communication between the players and the tournaments. In one sense it’s just as much the players’ fault. Players talk between each other and in the locker room about things that can be improved and then when the time comes to talk and really do something about it they stop."
- "The history of our country is cruel. We have to face those issues or, should I say, we had to. Not anymore I hope, because we are going in the right direction, and we are ready to forgive, ready to move on."
More In Family
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."― Brett Favre
- "When I did ‘E.T.,’ it sort of solidified the only family I know are these film crews. These gypsies. These filmmakers. That was the solidification and the clicking revelations of ‘This is what I want to do with my life and this is where I’m going to survive.’"― Drew Barrymore
- "Italians come to ruin most generally in three ways, women, gambling, and farming. My family chose the slowest one."― Pope John XXIII