More From Novak Djokovic
- "But, it’s because we have a harder way to succeed in life as Serbs because of the past that we had and because of the history that we had. We have to dig deeper and we have to do much more in order to be seen and to be spotted."
- "People look up to me as somebody who is able to switch the image of our country from negative to positive."
- "I stopped thinking too much about what could happen and relied on my physical and mental strength to play the right shots at the right time."
More In Family
- "There’s nothing I value more than the closeness of friends and family, a smile as I pass someone on the street."― Willie Stargell
- "I’m more selective now I’ve got a family. I don’t want to work all the time. My daughter’s 12; I don’t want to miss out on her life. Soon she’ll be a teenager; she won’t want me around."― Julie Walters
- "As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live."― Pope John Paul II