More From Novak Djokovic
- "Well, I do feel that I carry the responsibility of representing my country wherever I am, and this responsibility came with the success that I had in last couple of years, not just myself but the whole group of tennis players that comes from Serbia. And athletes in general are, in this moment, the biggest ambassadors that our country has."
- "The confidence is there, the game is there, but physically you can’t fight nature sometimes. You can’t do much about it."
- "We have a harder way to succeed in life as Serbs because of the past that we had and because of the history we had."
More In Family
- "To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there."― Barbara Bush
- "Women are, in my view, natural peacemakers. As givers and nurturers of life, through their focus on human relationships and their engagement with the demanding work of raising children and protecting family life, they develop a deep sense of empathy that cuts through to underlying human realities."― Daisaku Ikeda
- "My father was brought up in an orphanage in the Catskills. He was a factory worker. And because his family wasn’t there for him, family was everything. We could disagree inside the house, but outside the house it was us against the world. So when I became a drag actor, he looked sideways but said okay."― Harvey Fierstein