More From Maya Angelou
- "While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation."
- "My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return."
- "If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love."
More In Work
- "I never expect to see a perfect work from an imperfect man."― Alexander Hamilton
- "I’ve got five kids and I’m married, Tommy’s got two kids and he’s been married, Vince just got married again, Mick’s out of a relationship, Tommy’s single as well. We’ve done a lot in our life, we’ve covered a lot of miles."― Nikki Sixx
- "It is not wealth one asks for, but just enough to preserve one’s dignity, to work unhampered, to be generous, frank and independent."― W. Somerset Maugham