More From Maya Angelou
- "Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him."
- "While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation."
- "Life loves the liver of it."
More In Work
- "A lawyer I once knew told me of a strange case, a suffragette who had never married. After her death, he opened her trunk and discovered 50 wedding gowns."― Marguerite Young
- "Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me."― Tim Burton
- "It’s amazing how ideas start out, isn’t it?"― Nigel Farage