More From Maya Angelou
- "The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned."
- "If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."
More In Anger
- "My humour has always come from anger, but I have to make sure I don’t just get angry and jump on a soapbox."― Carl Hiaasen
- "My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go about business as usual."― Phyllis Diller
- "Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten."― John Dryden