More From Mary Tyler Moore
- "I just like the continue doing what I’ve been doing. A melange of funny, straight drama, television, movies, a little theater here and there wouldn’t hurt. So if I can keep doing that, I’ll be a very happy person."
- "A human being has been given an intellect to make choices, and we know there are other food sources that do not require the killing of a creature that would protest being killed."
More In Courage
- "I don’t understand why people say that I am full of courage. I feel terribly nervous."― Aung San Suu Kyi
- "Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage."― Maya Angelou
- "What I’ve always said is that I’m opposed to institutional racism, and I would’ve, had I’ve been alive at the time, I think, had the courage to march with Martin Luther King to overturn institutional racism, and I see no place in our society for institutional racism."― Rand Paul