More From Mary Tyler Moore
- "I just like the continue doing what I’ve been doing. A melange of funny, straight drama, television, movies, a little theater here and there wouldn’t hurt. So if I can keep doing that, I’ll be a very happy person."
- "A human being has been given an intellect to make choices, and we know there are other food sources that do not require the killing of a creature that would protest being killed."
More In Courage
- "There has to be this pioneer, the individual who has the courage, the ambition to overcome the obstacles that always develop when one tries to do something worthwhile, especially when it is new and different."― Alfred P. Sloan
- "In 1963 and later papers, I pointed out that the special market characteristics of medical care and medical insurance could be explained by reference to differences in information among the parties involved."― Kenneth Joseph Arrow
- "Courage is… the knowledge of how to fear what ought to be feared and how not to fear what ought not to be feared."― David Ben-Gurion