More From Mary Tyler Moore
- "I just like the continue doing what I’ve been doing. A melange of funny, straight drama, television, movies, a little theater here and there wouldn’t hurt. So if I can keep doing that, I’ll be a very happy person."
- "Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave."
More In Food
- "This president has said this has to be a priority for our nation, protecting our food supply from terrorist acts, so he continues to provide the funding that is necessary."― Mike Johanns
- "The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out of his nose."― Garrison Keillor
- "Fairness forces you – even when you’re writing a piece highly critical of, say, genetically modified food, as I have done – to make sure you represent the other side as extensively and as accurately as you possibly can."― Michael Pollan