More From Marie Curie
- "In science, we must be interested in things, not in persons."
- "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
- "I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy."
More In Money
- "Your own experience keeps taking you towards something. My book adds the hope that it’s a better something."― Moon Unit Zappa
- "I think we really feel like Crowdrise could be something that, 20 years from now, people take for granted because that’s just how you do it, like if you’re going to raise money for something, that’s how you do it."― Edward Norton
- "People first, then money, then things."― Suze Orman