More From Marie Curie
- "I have frequently been questioned, especially by women, of how I could reconcile family life with a scientific career. Well, it has not been easy."
- "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
- "In science, we must be interested in things, not in persons."
More In Money
- "I’m happy without money."― Heath Ledger
- "Money is the worst currency that ever grew among mankind. This sacks cities, this drives men from their homes, this teaches and corrupts the worthiest minds to turn base deeds."― Sophocles
- "Some people never contribute anything positive to society, they may even drain our resources, but most of us try to do something better, to give back."― Martin Yan