More From Marie Curie
- "Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."
- "After all, science is essentially international, and it is only through lack of the historical sense that national qualities have been attributed to it."
- "Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained."
More In Freedom
- "So I won an Oscar. It’s amazing. I’ve got that for the rest of my life for a performance I am proud of. It nearly killed me. I am really proud of the film. That’s it, moving on."― Kate Winslet
- "You know, if you are kind of rich, the best thing is that you don’t have to think about money. The best thing you can buy with money is freedom, time. I don’t know how much I earn a year. I have no idea. I don’t know how much I pay in taxes."― Haruki Murakami
- "Success makes you less intimidated by things."― Nate Silver