More From Malcolm Fraser
- "Over 120 Aboriginal communities run their own health services – some have been doing so for 30 years. They struggle with difficult medical problems. They also try to deal with counselling, stolen generations issues, family relationships, violence, suicide prevention."
- "Health economists have estimated that an injection of $250 million per year in Indigenous clinical care, and $50 million in preventative care, is required to provide services at the same level as for any other group with the health conditions of Indigenous Australians."
- "Reconciliation requires changes of heart and spirit, as well as social and economic change. It requires symbolic as well as practical action."
More In Education
- "Purity of personal life is the one indispensable condition for building up a sound education."― Mahatma Gandhi
- "As long as she is talented enough and passionate about doing it herself then I will be happy and support her. I think I will be sensible – my parents said I could only do it if I got my education and so I had something to fall back on."― Anna Friel
- "This year, we must address the Colorado Paradox. We have more college degrees per capita than any state. Yet we lag the nation in the percentage of students who go on to higher education."― Bill Owens