More From Malcolm Fraser
- "Health economists have estimated that an injection of $250 million per year in Indigenous clinical care, and $50 million in preventative care, is required to provide services at the same level as for any other group with the health conditions of Indigenous Australians."
- "Reconciliation requires changes of heart and spirit, as well as social and economic change. It requires symbolic as well as practical action."
- "Over 120 Aboriginal communities run their own health services – some have been doing so for 30 years. They struggle with difficult medical problems. They also try to deal with counselling, stolen generations issues, family relationships, violence, suicide prevention."
More In Education
- "For all my education, accomplishments, and so called ‘wisdom’… I can’t fathom my own heart."― Michael Caine
- "Even in a time of fiscal austerity, education is more than just an expense."― Arne Duncan
- "As a former high school teacher, I know that investing in education is one of the most important things we can do, not only for our children, but for the benefit of our whole community."― Ed Pastor