More From Maggie Gyllenhaal
- "Who can I trust? You have to invest in somebody and chances are you’re probably going to invest in somebody who’s going to deceive you. I’ve been conned a couple of times, but now I’m a little more savvy."
- "I studied English literature; I took 2 independent religion classes, but I wasn’t a religion major really."
- "Ten years ago, it was really difficult for a young actress to walk onto a set and disagree with the director and having that be OK and have a conversation about it and everyone be cool with it."
More In Freedom
- "Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us."― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- "Value your freedom or you will lose it, teaches history. ‘Don’t bother us with politics’, respond those who don’t want to learn."― Richard Stallman
- "There are two freedoms – the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."― Charles Kingsley