More From Liza Minnelli
- "So I would dance and she would sing, and it was kind of a family thing. Performing was part of our world."
- "I know that. I’m having a ball. I’m not slap happy. I’m just filled up with joy and with peace and with all kinds of things that have eluded me for quite a few years. And they’re back and they’re thriving."
- "He’s a good tough producer, yes. But I don’t think that he’s unreasonable unless he feels threatened. And when somebody’s in your home, I think everybody in the home gets threatened."
More In Diet
- "I started dieting. I dieted, dieted, dieted and tried all the diets and I would lose and then I would go back to normal eating and would put it on and then some."― Suzanne Somers
- "That on a romantic level, if you feel it about somebody and it’s pure, it means that they do too."― Sean Penn
- "Music and silence combine strongly because music is done with silence, and silence is full of music."― Marcel Marceau