More From Liza Minnelli
- "He was doing – Ray was designing the clothes for my mom’s show from California. And one of the first appearances I ever made on television was on my mother’s show and Ray and Bob did the clothes for that. It has been a long time."
- "I’ve said it before, but it’s absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future."
- "He’s a good tough producer, yes. But I don’t think that he’s unreasonable unless he feels threatened. And when somebody’s in your home, I think everybody in the home gets threatened."
More In Diet
- "All through my life what I’ve loved doing is watching movies. I love the escapism of film, I love stories. So it is incredible to be able to be in them as much as I am, to see them from the first stitch in a costume to the end product."― Keira Knightley
- "As for those grapefruit and buttermilk diets, I’ll take roast chicken and dumplings."― Hattie McDaniel
- "I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond."― Mae West