More From Liza Minnelli
- "You see, that’s another thing that my parents gave me: an enormously great sense of humor."
- "Well, I’ll tell you something, this wedding is something that I will always, always cherish. It was a show of love and support and kindness like I’d never seen from the people, and that’s who I entertain. I entertain the people."
- "I thought maybe, just by never preaching, never doing any of that stuff because it doesn’t work. By just maybe the power of example and some laughs, maybe somebody might go take a walk."
More In Diet
- "I grew up with a heavy diet of gospel, folk, and blues because those are kind of the cornerstones of traditional American music."― Ben Harper
- "Environmental concern is a little like dieting or paying off credit-card debt – an episodically terrific idea that burns brightly and then seems to fade when we realize there’s a reason we need to diet or pay down our debt. The reason is that it’s really, really hard, and too many of us in too many spheres of life choose the easy over the hard."― Jon Meacham
- "I refuse to spend my life worrying about what I eat. There is no pleasure worth forgoing just for an extra three years in the geriatric ward."― John Mortimer